FREE Child Identification Safety Kit
This is a very complete free child identification safety kit. It is more complete than so many others out there on the market selling for expensive prices. Many organizations charge big dollars to create DNA kits. You can avoid that expense by properly creating and preserving your own DNA kit and we tell you how. In America an average of 2,000 children are reported missing every day. When a child goes missing giving the police complete and accurate information QUICKLY can be a challenge! Critical minutes are often wasted gathering information. Having this information pre-printed and UP-TO-DATE will save valuable time in getting the search started! The faster the police get the information they need to start the faster an Amber Alert can be issued. getting an Amber Alert issued more quickly can greatly increase the chances of a safe return of your child.
PLEASE, take the time now to be prepared, just in case! those saved minutes can make a difference.
The following items are included in this free child identification safety kit:
- Dental chart / record
- Finger print chart
- Police information form
- Medical information form
- Fill in info once and four Pocket ID Cards are automatically generated
- Special needs instructions (if the child or mentally impaired adult has any special needs)
- Instructions to create your own DNA kit & how properly preserve it
- Missing Child / Missing Person Poster Maker
- Amber Alert info and how to get one issued
- Safety tips to help keep your child safer
- What to do tips if your child goes missing
- A resources list & helpful links
Download Link: Setup_Child_Safety_Kit ( This file is very small, 1.2 mb )
- Click on the download link above
- Choose to SAVE the file (NO RUN)
- Remember where you save the file to on your computer
Install Instructions: ( VERY EASY )
- Find where you saved / downloaded the file to.
- Double click it to start it
- Follow on-screen instructions
What exactly does the install do to my computer?
- It automatically unzips the program
- It creates a folder on your hard drive called "Child_Safety_Program"
- It copies one file into that folder.
- It puts a shortcut on your programs Start>Programs menu called Big Cat Rescue>Child Safety Program
- That's it
- Nothing is is done that can mess up your computer.
Why Is This Program Free? (For Personal Use)
- Child safety should not be an expensive option; every family should have piece of mind regarding their child's safety regardless of their financial status.
- It is a gift to our website visitors.
- Our website link is in the bottom to invite you to visit our main website, www.RETURN2eden.org
- There is also a website link for my favorite place in the world www.BigCatRescue.org
- If you like the program and would like to make a donation; we would greatly appreciate that and it would help us be able to continue to improve this program.
How Does the Program Work / How Do I Use It?
- To open the program click START>PROGRAMS>Big Cat Rescue>Child Safety Program
- When the program opens there is a scroll bar on the right hand side of the program's window
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, to find the program's navigation buttons
- Use those buttons to navigate the program
- Everything in the program is self-explanitory
- Fill in all blanks
- Print all forms
- Follow instructions to build & preserve your own DNA kits
- Update the photo, dental info twice per year
- Keep the medical info sheets current, as that info changes
What Supplies Do I Need?
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP or Vista
- Plain white paper
- scissors to cut ID cards apart
- Good quality Zip lock bags to store items in
- Cotton balls or swabs for DNA collection
Sponsor A Child Safety Project - Project Ideas:
If you are going to do a school, day care, church or community project where you would like to offer this program to families free, please contact us and let us know of your project and we might have some suggestions for you. If you want to distribute it on CD-ROM free, please contact us first and we can send you special files for putting the CD-ROM.
- PTA School events
- Classroom projects
- Church events
- Community Events
- Local Fairs
- Girl Scouts & Boy Scouts Projects
- Daycare / Child care Fairs
- Library events
- National Night Out Projects
- Neighborhood Association Projects
Can I Post This Program On My Website?
- MAYBE: You need contact us first, and let us see the website you want to post it on.
- We would certainly appreciate a link on your website pointing to this page.
- Yes, If you contact us first, we may allow you to use it.
Can I Resell This Program?
- NO, you may NOT profit from this program in any way.
- You cannot offer it as a free bonus to help get people to buy your items.
- You are allowed to download and use it for personal use for free with the understanding that is not to be re-distributed or used for ANY re-sell situation.
Can I give a copy to my relative or personal friend?
- We prefer you would give them the link to this web page, but if they do not have internet access you are certainly welcome to download it and burn it onto a CD-ROM for sharing with family and personal friends as long as you tell them where you got it and you give it to them free.
Copyright Notices: This little program is NOT freeware. It also is NOT public domain. You MAY use it for personal use, free school projects, free church projects, for free child safety fair, etc as long as our name is not removed from the program and there is an easy to see poster stating you got the program from us and notify us of your use of the program to get pre-approval to use it. You may NOT sell it. You may NOT post it on any website without asking us first. You may NOT include it in any collection etc. You MAY give a copy of it to your personal friends and family.